Re: RH6 on CHIP-CD ( was Re: [Debian Available at Landmark])

Prabhu Ramachandran proclaimed:
> Sudhakar Chandrasekharan writes:
>  > Thaths is bringing RH 6.0 CDs to Madras too.
>         I am getting greedy: How about a few non-free/non-us (ok if
> non us is a prob. that is fine) Slink CD sets?

Of course!  I am bringing:

* 4 i386 RH 6.0 CDs per LUG.
* 4 i386 Debian 2.1 CDs (4-CDs per set) per LUG (has non-free and contrib.
But not non-us)
* One FreeBSD CD per LUG.

Apart from the above I have one set each of RH 6.0 and Debian 2.1 on other
platforms (alpha, m68k, sparc).

Thaths
--
   "If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                merchandise!" -- Homer J. Simpson