Re: linux-india down??

"T.V.Gnanasekaran" proclaimed:
> Is linux India mailing list down?
> I haven't received any messages from the list for the past 3 days.

There was an outasge.  I had to recreate the list from other sources.  Your
address might have become unsubscribed.  Please resubscribe by sending an
email to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx with the body (not subject) of the email
containing the words 'subscribe linux-india' (without the quotes).

Thaths
--
 "Marge! Don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what separates us from the animals...  Except the weasel."