organised way.

    Of course you can help us by joining the group.If you want to join
us you can e-mail me directly. The mode of discussion is still undecided
- the two options being 1)Create a sep. mailing list at coollist.com
2)Discuss in linux-india-programming list(Anybody heard of it?) get some
help from people there before forming a list on our own.

   It will be mostly learn while you develop kind of experience.

    We are presently putting together a wish list.You can also help us
by telling the kind of apps you like to see on
linux.

    You can also help us by spreading the word around.

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Content: text/html
-- CONTENT REMOVED, NOT PLAINTEXT.