Sendmail problem........

Hi All.........

I am facing a lot of problems related to sendmail. Can
anybody pls help me out?

MY SETUP
I am using sendmail 8.8.5 version in my mail server,
the OS is Linux Slackware 2.0.29.

THE PROBLEM I AM FACING
A number of "junk" mails are coming to all users from
a particular mail address.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW?
I want to do the following:
a) Reject all mails from that particular address, say
  xyz@xxxxxxx
b) Reject all mails from a particular domain, abc.com
c) Reject all mails from outside to a particular user
of my company.

For  (c) I think I can use the feature
"Blacklist_recipients", but I would like to know what
exactly has to be done for this. I am ready to upgrade
the sendmail to ver 8.9 if it supports  all these
features and if that is the only option

Thanks and Regds,

Naseer.

===