Re: PAP auth

Hi!!

Thankx for the mail.

> 1. Dishnet uses NT servers as I understand. (Try telnet to the
> server machine to find out.) That might need some change in settings?

Yes, Dishnet uses NT servers.

> 2. Do they have PAP support at all?

I'm not sure as I tried the regular "ppp" connection and i saw the
"{{.....}" kind of string so I assumed they were using PAP authentication.

> 3. What is there in 'options'? Was the 'name' field there changed to the
> Dishnet username as given in pap-secrets?

Yes, I did change them according to the dishnet login.

ANything else that needs to be looked into - i suspect the server name
could be a problem?

- Maneesh