ilugc website - domain name and mail-ids

Dear friends,

I will go ahead and book www.ilugc.org, by tomorrow morning. So if you have any (strong) opinions for or against let the group know asap.

I had responded to a post by Oommen,on mail-ids saying that anyone who wants a redirector on the server will get it and we will also try to accommodate as many mailboxes as possible. But that post was composed very late in the night; and my mal server has so far eaten up ~1000 mails. SO I do not know if everyone got it or if anyone has made any comments.

Dr Sriram will you please - sort of - arbitrate re. domain name?

P Asokan