Re: (no subject)

Hi,

> I suppose, www.ilugc.org is a reasonable choice. Of course, I dont want to decide unilaterally.

I am right behind you in seconding this.

> If we can all quickly decide on the name, I will book it (Of course I will foot the $70 bill for the same). And also we can crystallize our decisions on who will be the web master etc.,

Sounds good and generous:-) Dr.Sriram would be a good choice, provided
he has the time. Prabhu, Arun, you or someone else who is experienced in
this should also be fine.

> There will be no strings attached to this; well except one, I would like the web pages to acknowledge the fact that the space etc., are donated by a company - Open Source Software Support & Services shortened to OS4, domain name www.os4.com.

We (I think I am speaking for myself and the rest of the community,
though everyone is free to publish his own support mail) would only be
too happy, as nothing comes for free.

Bye 4 now,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock bottom, there is no way, but, up.