Re: Finally!!

Hi,

It's been quite some time since I corresponded with u. And I have been a
bit out of track with the T-shirt issue. Can u kindly update me on the
arrangement deal for delivery that is being worked out and also the last
date of payment of cheque ?

Also, is there any site displaying the said T-shirts for choosing the
same. It might be a bit difficult to imagine how the following wud look.

1. Round Neck - Rajadhani
2. Open collar with 3 Button
   Type 1, Size - L,Xl,XXl
   Type 2(export quality), Size - L,Xl,XXl,
3. Fine Polo, Size - L,Xl,XXl

Personally I'd like Open Collar (I presume that this has a collar and is
not open-neck like model #1) size L. The type has to be decided though.

A sample display wud be very convenient. If u can ask the GTE guys about
displaying the same on their site or sending us a few pics, then it wud
be extremely helpful.

I understand that u r doing this out of personal interest, but if u can
manage this request, it wud be extremely obliging.

I'm sure everyone wud appreciate the same since it will allow them to
make the choice easily.

BTW I'm no longer using sudhir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please use this
address of mine instead.

Expecting a reply.

Thanks,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock bottom, there is no way, but, up.