Slink's here.

Hi,

	The Debian 2.1 'slink' CDs, nine binary sets and one source set
(2 CDs each), are here. We all owe Sudhakar a fair bit, and then some.

	As far as I can remember the following people reserved a set each:

1) B. Santhosh
2) K. Arun
3) Prabhu Ramachandran
4) Lakshman Vijayaraghavan
5) Ramakrishnan
6) Aravind Balasubramanian
7) Bobby (Auroville)
8) Zameer
9) Shurajit Gopal

	That just about tallies with the number of sets available. I've
listed the names in rough chronological order of the request being
made. If I've left someone out, I'm truly sorry.

	Please reply to the Reply-To address in the header (NOT the list
address), or call me on 4419053, to arrange to pick up the CDs.

					- arun
--
Earth -- mother of the most beautiful women in the universe.
		-- Apollo, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1