T-Shirts

Hi,

This is the first time I am posting to this list. Please excuse me if
this isn't the right place to discuss this.

I understand that Maneesh has offered to collect all t-shirts here in
Chennai (and I have in fact asked for 4). He had also posted to
linux-india about the same. I'd like to confirm whether Maneesh is
indeed ready 4 this arrangement or are the ILUGC local volunteers taking
this up.

Expecting a reply about confirmation of arrangement.

Bye 4 now,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock-bottom, there's no way but up.