Re: Volunteer for T's in Chennai (and Linux CD)

hi,

Abdul_Naseer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 > I need a help from anyone of you. I am searching for RH 5.2 Linux CD as the
 > PCQ Linux CD I am having (RH 5.2) is faulty. Can anybody please help me
 > out.....

We meet the next saturday (24th April).  Could you tell us where you
reside so that the person who lends you the CD will know if it would
be possible for him to get back the CD before an entire month passes.
It may be too long a wait for the person if you end up returning the
CD only when we meet next i.e. a full month later. However a person
close to your place of residence would be able to collect your CD at
his convenience.