Volunteer for T's in Chennai

Hi!!

I'm Maneesh Bomb and i have just got to know about the Chennai chapter of
Linux-India (I have been and am assocaited with IIT for a long time, still
i just got registered, anyways).

About the T-Shirts, I volunteered to do a little bit for the Linux group
in chennai (wasn't aware of this local chapter) and got to know no one had
volunteered for Chennai, but Mr Prabhu brought to my knowledge about Mr
Asokan having volunteered, so do let me know what needs to be done now?

Mr Asokan - if you have already started booking the orders and
are willing to co-ordinate the T's purchase and distribution do let me
know. I have already quite a few calling in to book the orders.

Pl. let me know at the earliest,

Regards,

- Maneesh Bomb