Re: Next meeting and the T-shirt issue. (was Re: Debian 2.1)

> Could someone please voluteer? This volunteer will first have to
>know approxly how many people need the T's and then speak to Raj Mathur
>regarding the payments etc. and then finally ensure that the people who
>ordered get the T-shirts.

I can do that. If everyone is comfortbale with the idea.

I think all of you have written to the list with your 'order'. SO I will
consolidate and
send a mail confirming the quantities.

And Prabhu, do you by any chance know if there is any time limit?

P Asokan

PS: In case some one has beaten me to the punch if offering to co-ordinate,
I will take 4 in each size.